We are located in central NJ, easily accessible from all major roads and highways in the Garden State. For GPS, use the address 201 South Third Avenue, Highland Park, NJ.
From the New Jersey Turnpike
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9, New Brunswick.
- After the exit, stay to the right and get on Route 18 North.
- Immediately after you get on Route 18, the highway will divide; stay to the left to remain on Route 18 North.
- Follow the directions from Route 18 North, below.
From the Garden State Parkway
- Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 130.
- Get on Route 1 South.
- Shortly after passing the Wick Shopping Center (large Pathmark store), take the right-hand exit onto Woodbridge Avenue (Route 514 West) toward Highland Park.
- Follow directions from Woodbridge Avenue below.
From Route 18 North
- Take Route 18 to Route 27 North, over the Albany Street bridge and into Highland Park.
- Go up the hill and continue four blocks; turn right onto South Third Avenue.
- The synagogue is two blocks down on the left-hand side.
From Woodbridge Avenue (Route 514)
- After entering Highland Park, Woodbridge Avenue merges with Route 27 (Raritan Avenue).
- Continue on Raritan Avenue for three blocks after the merge, then turn left onto South Third Avenue.
- The Synagogue is two blocks down on the left-hand side.